The General B-3 Bomber Jacket
During WWII, General George S. Patton, his single action Army 1876 colt revolver and .357 ivory handle revolver at each hip, and his custom designed iconic B-3 sheepskin jacket made him a notable force to be reckoned with. Our craftsmen have taken great care to recreate his B-3 using the best of shearling pelts chosen for their optimal thickness, warmth, and texture. High-quality and stylish, this B3 leather bomber jacket will make a great addition to your wardrobe.
Specification Of General B-3 Bomber Jacket
- Thick, supple sheepskin with goatskin leather arm reinforcements
- Double buckle throat latch
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets
- Two interior pockets
- Adjustable belted straps at the waist
- This is a regular-fit jacket
- Available in brown
There are no reviews yet.