JACKSON LEATHER SHERPA JACKET
It takes a bold and capable design to bear our name, which is precisely what you’ll find in the Jackson Leather Sherpa Jacket. True to our brand and story, the Jackson showcases quality craftsmanship blended with a rugged vintage appeal through each and every stitch. This leather jacket runs true to size, but check the sizing guide to be sure.
The classic two-tone Western yoke exterior was inspired by the high mountain valleys of the Bison State and features 100% full grain lambskin leather, secured by a top-to-bottom antique nickel zipper with an optional button-down flap and framed by twin front side pockets. Our sherpa-style polyester interior lining extends through the classic fold-over collar—guaranteed to provide lasting warmth, comfort, and quality from the barn to the backcountry.
Paired with your favorite worn-in flannel or moleskin, the Jackson Leather Sherpa Jacket distinctively showcases an authentic western appeal.
Features of JACKSON LEATHER SHERPA JACKET
- Vintage Finished 100% Full Grain Lambskin Leather for an Aged Look
- Polyester Sherpa Collar and Lining
- YKK Zipper Front with Button Snaps
- Two Front Open Pockets
- Interior Left and Right-Side Chest Pockets (Zippered and Open)
- Antique Brass Hardware
Material of JACKSON LEATHER SHERPA JACKET
- 100% Full Grain Lambskin Leather (1.2 oz. Weight)
- 100% Polyester Sherpa Collar and Interior Lining