Green Duffle Coat
The Authentic Green Duffle Coat, with exceptional care, from wool-rich fabric, is woven. Mid-length, an average of 95cms from neck to hem, with sustainable leather straps and buffalo horn toggles, twin, deep hand warmer packets, and an inside pocket and tailored ever so slightly across the chest.
A fully removable hood, reveals a sharp stand-up collar, great at keeping the wind off your face. Traditional weather beating qualities have made this Original Montgomery Duffle World famous, since 1896, through two World Wars and countless other conflicts. This deep, double-sided fabric, is supremely well made and designed for decades of wear.
In keeping with our commitment to all our sustainable futures, this coat will give you, decades of comfort, warmth, and wear, knowing not only that it uses fully recycled fabric and sustainable accessories, but that it is recyclable after your, and probably someone else’s use.
Specifications Of Green Duffle Coat:
- We believe in producing clothes that people need, that will last an exceptionally long time, are easy to maintain and repair, yet are soft to the touch, comfortable and warm to wear, and are sure to be your favorite choice.
- Green Duffle Coat features a tartan lining, chosen to enhance the outer color, and woven as a single piece, outer and inner together. Except of course as seen with the Blackwatch Tartan where the check is on the outside.
- As the Authentic developer of the Original Duffle, we know that you want a loose, but comfortable fit, allowing for layering with woolen sweaters that add to the genuine look that never dates.
- wool mix fabric- 70% recycled wool blended with 30% mixed polyester fabric to provide a guarantee of a long life.
- Pancake fold flat hood when not in use, with inner adjustable tapes, and removable throat tab.
- Semi relaxed custom fit design. Our size guide will help but its best to stick to your regular size.
There are no reviews yet.